Tuesday, March 10, 2009

if i open up my heart to you:(

It's still too soon to call it love. But I know it's more than just a crush. We're getting closer everyday. And when you look at me that way. All I can say, Is if I open up my heart to you. I just need to know you feel it too. Will you be the one to make My dreams come true., if I open up my heart to you. I got a feeling this could be. Something I thought I'd never see. You're on my mind night after night. Something keeps telling me. It's alright , So give me a sign, so, You could be everything that I've needed, But I can't take that chance. Till I know that you're with me. Till I know what you are feeling. Till I know just where you stand....Till I know just where you stand, till I ,Will you be the one to make My dreams come true, if I open my heart to you........Will you be the one there?,To help me get through, if I open my heart to you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment