Saturday, March 7, 2009

truth:(

you entered my life, and who's to be blamed you're so different from all the rest, that made me feel for you.i never dreamed of experiencing such happiness i was overwhelmed and fluttered by your attention,and in your own little ways, you tell me your affection,i just thought we belong together and everyone did too.i felt everything was so right and just thought it'll end so fine,but just other night, i dreamed that you're in someone's else's arm ,i cried when i discovered that's the reality.like a rock that hit me directly to my head.then i remembered the times i feared you'll lie to me again.your lies that made me fall for you.and now i'm alone in my room listening to our music it was just then that i realized that maybe i'm to be blamed.i jumped into conclusion and built castle in the air.you left me cause you're happy cause i'm not.that's the truth and all truth hurts.i love you and is still waiting for you.that's the truth and all truth hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment