Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHY I CHOOSE NURSING!

Nursing profession is not really my choice. it is my parents who choose to send me in Nursing phase because it is so demand in the other country. Before, when i was still in high school , i dreamed to be a NURSE, but as time passes by, i learned that the course that is near to my heart is HRM. But my mother said that if i will not take this nursing profession they won't send me to school. My Lola is the one who pays my tuition fees in school. And my parents is the one who support my miscellaneouse fees. But when the time i enter this kind of profession i find nursing as a enjoyable and interesting course. and i already learned to love it. and i thank those people who encourage me to take this course and have an oppurnity to go abroad as what my parents dream for me. The main reason why i agree to my parents to take up nursing is because i really want to go abroad and fufill my dreams, help my family to their daily living, and to travel around the world and help those elderly who left by their family and live all by themselves. My grandmother who passed away inspires me to do that and taught me to be kind to those people who needs my help even though they are not part of our family, even outside our house and not related to us. Being a nurse is not just physically but mentally,spiritually, psychologically, emotionally,flexible and competetive and the sincerety to help and love, and take care for their clients. Being a nurse is not an easy job. before a nurse become a an RN(registered nurse) they must first pass ol the test and trials, and recieve all the criticisms that their clinical instructors gave them. And they must first pass the board exam before they can get their lisenced. i'am so blessed and thankful for the graces that God the father had given to me. for the strength to help me stand even if i fall a thousand times. the patients and the problems that made all the nurses to be strong.

26 comments:

  1. Do everything to succed in your chosen proffession an in your life!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...taasa oi...hehehe..
    bu well...Gudluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. rOse, sunggo keu imong blog buh az in!!!

    hehe, gugLuk nLng. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. .,.,.,.HHEHEH CCHHAARR.,.,


    ..,., STUDY HARD AND ALWAYS PRAY 2 GOD.,.,

    .,.,T.C

    ReplyDelete
  5. 57 % passing rate of NURSING board examination (BROKENSHIRE COLLEGE)..NYahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    ahahaha.,la lang.,kailangan eh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hastang garaa......hehehe ikaw njud ang nurse sa tanang nurse sa kalibutan ^,^
    y magnurse pa man ka na RN naman ka..hahaa
    level chair na gani ka..hahah...clinical instructor pjud

    ReplyDelete
  8. grabe! taas kaau!
    hehehe
    aja rose! kaya mu yan!
    study hard!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow story telling kau ang drama sa aqng amega!!


    hehehehehe ang ending nursing lng jpon nah lgpot!!


    pwo aminin u mn o hnd gignhn nah ka oie!?noh??

    hmmmp cge lng we nid to serve humanity whahahahaha eblessed lge ka anh ni lord!!

    amping!!coment pud oie hapakon jud tka wla kay comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...hahahaha...

    I like your article why did you choose nursing....


    keep up

    May your dreams come true...

    God bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  11. proud to be with him huh>>>>>>>>
    heheheh char lang

    keer safe lake,,, study hard

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe..

    love the profession nlng..
    for you and your parents..

    go!!
    ingatz..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooiieesstt,,.,.comment nakoh.,.,.

    .,.,.,.hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. hai rose

    hehehehe

    aja!!!!!!!

    padaun sa wants u...

    godbless

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi rose....
    grabe pod ba tanang my cally imo mention

    physically....mentally...etc...
    anyway ur such a nice person bay ...its not to late 4 me to hav u as a real friend..tnk u rose ,,,,ilike ur kindnes 2 me

    ReplyDelete
  17. just continue with ur dreams..

    gud luck!!

    ReplyDelete