Saturday, February 14, 2009

l00s3r

looser whenever i look at d mirror i hate what i seei s ds just me or is ds the face that reflected my kind of personality in dt case...im crazy...dts why it made me look lyk a shokoy pram the sea...im senseless and silly...dts why i turned out 2 b remarkably a gone wrong...ms Liz hurleyplus...im a hypocritea dumb wannabe an asshole a deep serenity of intertwined stupidity..a gosling frustrated desperado...answers y i look finely heidious..depictly intimidating..gruesome, just a plain old bella flores of the nineties but then...ds has what molded me to be me..as stupid as you..as dumb as a blonde girl..just bein plain ordinary...a stereotype, who fits in with the looser crowd a stunner twack hu acts lyk an idiot with a poise..i love bein me..i love bein a dumb ass looser...i hate attentions..i hate crowds..i hate seeing hypocrites with cosmetic surgeries..i luv bein myself....a plain old 24/7 looser...
__________________so what if i got no sense..hu cares if im a bitch..it doesnt matter....U STILL LOVE ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment